The accommodation at Long Point Conference Centre comprises of two dormitories and ten newly renovated cabins. Combined these cater for groups of 40-150 people. All the cabins contain an open plan living area, including a small fridge, kitchen counter with sink and basic utensils.
- Modern air-conditioned cabins sleep 4-8 people
- Linen is available upon request at the time of booking
- Bathroom facilities in all cabins
- Rooms in dormitory sleep 2-8 people
Long Point Conference Centre boast a fully air-conditioned 200-seat auditorium that can also serve as a function room for conferences, meetings, workshops, seminars and religious activities. The auditorium is fitted with high quality audio-visual technology.
- Multimedia projector which provides a high quality visual
- 24-channel sound mixer
- Range of stage lights available for use, including coloured filters
- Adjoining kitchen and servery
One of Long Point Conference Centre’s popular attractions is its resort style swimming pool which is open all year round. The palm tree entrance creates a tropical effect from the moment you walk in. Shade sails cover a large decking area, provide a shady and sun smart area to relax in.
- Change room, toilet and shower facilities
- Ample poolside seating and sun lounges available
- Grassy areas beside the pool
- Wood fired sauna can be used on request
The range of recreational facilities offered at Long Point Conference Centre means that there is something for everyone. Bushwalks in the area range in difficulty and even young families can enjoy a “hike” down to Simmo’s Beach, a favourite swimming spot for many on a hot day. Park benches are placed throughout beautifully kept lawns and gardens. Sports facilities include:
- Soccer field
- Volleyball courts
- Cricket nets
- Table tennis